- Light and easily stored until you need it with no hire period
- Place it where you want without out damaging your driveway or garden –easy to site off road
- Ready to use in minutes
- Picked up in 5 working days and considerate to the environment
- A range of sizes, all available nationally!
- Uniformed, CRB checked drivers in our own Hippo vehicles
- Restricted hire period
- Need to arrange delivery and collection
- Unsightly, cumbersome and a risk to your property
- Skip permits maybe required
Do you need skip hire in St Helens but are wondering who to trust?
Our skip bags are the brighter alternative to the hassle of skip hire. We can provide domestic and trade waste disposal.
Our skip bags make a great option for skip hire in St Helens, where residential roads can make waste removal problematic. HIPPOBAGs can be placed on your property so you do not block the road or incur rental fees. Simply unpack the bag, fill it up and arrange a collection. Theres no need to be at your property at the time of collection, we will call or text you to let you know your skip bag has been collected.
As an alternative choice for skip hire in St Helens we've got it covered.
It's easy, select buy online, we will then send it to you and then collect it when it is full. Can't wait? Then take a look at our retailers if you want to pick up a bag straightaway, and book and pay for your collection later. Our skip bags are available from the largeer DIY retailers countrywide.
HIPPOBAGs come in three sizes for a simple alternative to skip hire St Helens. The HIPPOSKIP and MEGABAG are our larger skip bags and are ideal for larger DIY jobs and trade waste removal. The MIDIBAG is our smaller bag and is perfect for household, DIY and garden rubbish collection.
Need any assistance? Drop us a line on 0800 068 9386 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can use our live chat service to ask your question, open 9.30am-5pm. This can be found in the black tab at the bottom of your screen.
We also offer business waste solutions, please take a look at our HIPPOWASTE website for further information.